Principles of personal data processing and protection
I. Basic provisions
The administrator of personal data according to Art. 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is Herman Slovakia Production s.r.o., ID: 44986823, with registered office at Němcova 30, 042 18 Košice, Slovakia with operation: Herman Slovakia Production sro Mokrá Lúka 226, 050 01 Revúca, Slovakia (hereinafter: "administrator").
The administrator's contact details are:
Herman Slovakia Production sro
Němcovej 30, 042 18 Košice Slovak Republic
ID number 44986823
VAT number 2022896975
Herman Slovakia Production sro
Mokrá Lúka 226, 050 01 Revúca, Slovak Republic
Personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a certain identifier, for example name, identification number, location data, network identifier or by means of one or more specific factors, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social .
Responsible person at the operator from 25/05/2018:
Ing. Jozef Nosal
Contact: +421 904 044 360
Correspondence address: identical to the company address
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data:
The administrator processes personal data that you have provided to him or personal data that the administrator has obtained based on the fulfillment of your order.
The administrator processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing:
The legal reason for processing personal data is:
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator according to Art. 6 paragraph _ 1 letter b) GDPR,
- legitimate interest of the administrator in providing direct marketing (for sending business announcements and newsletters ) according to Art. 6 paragraph _ 1 letter f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (for sending business announcements and newsletters ) according to Art. 6 paragraph _ 1 letter a) GDPR in connection with § 7 par . 2 of Act no. 480/2004 Coll., on some information society services in the event that there was no order for goods or services.
The purpose of personal data processing is:
- fulfillment of your order and performance of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when placing an order, personal data are required, which are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact). Provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data, the contract cannot be concluded or fulfilled by the administrator.
- There is no automatic individual decision-making by the administrator in accordance with Art. 22 GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
The administrator stores personal data:
- for the period necessary for the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and the application of claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for as long as consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, a maximum of 15 years, if personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
After the personal data storage period has expired, the administrator will delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the administrator)
1. Recipients of personal data are persons:
- participating in the delivery of goods/services/realization of payments based on the contract
- providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with e-shop operation
- providing marketing services
The administrator does not intend to provide personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are cloud service providers.
VI. Your rights
Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have:
- the right to access your personal data according to Art. 15 GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data according to Art. 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR.
- the right to erasure of personal data according to Art. 17 GDPR.
- the right to file an objection against processing according to Art. 21 GDPR a
- the right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the administrator's address or email listed in Art. III of these conditions.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Terms of personal data security
The administrator declares that he has taken all technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
The administrator has adopted technical measures to secure data storage and personal data storage in written form.
The administrator declares that only authorized persons have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
You agree to these terms and conditions by ticking the consent through the internet form. By checking consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
The administrator is authorized to change these conditions. It will publish the new version of the personal data protection conditions on its website and at the same time send you the new version of these conditions to your e-mail address that you provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect on 01.07.2021.
The goal of Herman Slovakia Production s.r.o., the operator of the online store www.herman.sk, is to make the user experience and interaction with the online store as informative, relevant and helpful as possible. One of the ways to achieve this is to use the so-called cookies or similar tools. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer, smartphone or other device and that are used in your browser. You can find more information about cookies here (link e.g. https://sk.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie)
Below you can read more about the cookies used on and through the online store www.herman.sk and the purposes for which they are used. This is a statement on the protection of personal data and the cookies we use, not a contract or agreement.
- the correct functionality of the basket so that you can complete your order as easily as possible
- remembering your login details so you don't have to enter them repeatedly
- the best possible adaptation of our pages to your requirements thanks to the tracking of traffic, your movement around the pages and the functions used
- finding out information about the viewing of advertisements, so that we do not show you advertising for goods that you are not interested in
Some cookies may collect information that is subsequently used by third parties and which, e.g. they directly support our advertising activities (so-called " third-party cookies "). For example, information about purchased products on our site may be displayed by an advertising agency as part of the display and customization of internet advertising banners on the web pages you view. However, you cannot be identified according to this data.
II. Distribution of cookies
Cookies used on our pages can be divided into two basic types. Short-term, so-called " sessioncookie ", are deleted immediately as soon as you end your visit to our site. Long-term, so-called " persistentcookie ", they remain stored on your device for much longer or until you manually delete them (the time cookies remain on your device depends on the settings of the cookie itself and the settings of your browser).
Cookies can also be divided according to their functionality into:
- analytical, which help us increase the user-friendliness of our website by understanding how users use it
- conversion, which allow us to analyze the performance of different sales channels
- tracking, which in combination with conversion, help analyze the performance of various sales channels
- remarketing, which we use to personalize the content of ads and target them correctly
- essential, which are important for the basic functionality of the website
III. Rejection of cookies
Information about browsers and how to set preferences for cookies can be found on the following websites or in the additional documentation of the Internet browsers
Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/sk-sk/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
cookies as you wish - you can find more information at aboutcookies.org. You have the option to delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers not to save them. But, in that case, you will probably have to manually set some user settings every time you visit the site, and some services and functionalities may not work.
IV. Changes to the rules
V. He contacts us
Herman Slovakia Production s.r.o
042 18 Košice
Phone: + 421 58/ 44 222 48 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .